LAMP is an acronym for an archetypal model of web service solution stacks, originally consisting of largely interchangeable components: Linux, the Apache HTTP Server, the MySQL relational database management system, and the PHP programming language. As a solution stack, LAMP is suitable for building dynamic web sites and web applications.
Short for Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP, an open-source Web development platform, also called a Web stack, that uses Linux as the operating system, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the RDBMS and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language. Perl or Python is often substituted for PHP.
- Linux as an operating system is most often used to run servers and it can give high performance on limited hardware resources
- Apache is open source based web server which is also the most widely server
- MySQL is also open source relational database which is well known for its reliability and free availability
- PHP is the programming language of the web, with high performance rapid development capabilities
- PERL is one of most flexible languages to develop applications faster
Reddot Infotech has experience in developing the application based on LAMP Technology. Some of our technical skills are:
- APC Cache
- Google Custom Search
- Calendar Integration