Microsoft Technology stack includes MS SQL Server, Windows Azure, .NET, EF, MVC, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio.
Our deep expertise in the Microsoft technology stack includes:
- The .NET Framework is the basis for all of our development. We use C# as the preferred language, but we are capable of meeting our client’s needs for any of the .NET languages.
- ASP.NET MVC and HTML5 is the technology we prefer for rapid web application development.
- Window Presentation Foundation (WPF) is our preferred technology for Windows-based smart client applications.
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is what we use to implement tiered service-oriented applications.
- SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services is the database technology we have used for many business applications. We also have large scale success with Oracle and DB2 implementations.
- SharePoint is the collaboration tool we often use for enterprise integration.
Reddot Infotech is Microsoft’s leading business solution which when aligned with other key products from Microsoft’s portfolio of best-in-class solutions becomes world beating in terms of functionality and flexibility.
Our technologies are:
- .NET 4.0: Cloud
- .NET 3.5: Silverlight
- .NET 3.0: WPF, WCF
- Service Oriented
- NAnt, MSBuild
- BizTalk Server
- Exchange Server
- Office (VSTO)
- Microsoft Azure
- MS SQL: SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Notification Service